High quality and all-rounded medical service
- All practitioners in Nong’s Clinic are qualified University graduates and are registered Chinese Medical Practitioners in Hong Kong, with profound knowledge in Chinese Medicine and years of clinical experience
- Acupuncture and cupping services are also offered so as to provide the most suitable treatment for patients
Tailor-made health-keeping service
- We believe everyone has his own needs. Patients can find the most suitable Chinese medicine treatment for their own body type through detailed analysis by our Chinese Medicine Practitioners before consuming health products
Scientific management with human-based service
- Modern scientific management and advanced medical equipment are used in every process from patient registration, organization of patients’ medical records, medical diagnosis, prescription processing and inventory management to CCMG prescription dispensation
- All medical records are computerized for easy retrieval
- Our staff is patient and caring, and is proficient in Cantonese, English and Mandarin. Non-Chinese speakers could also enjoy our Chinese medical service
Accurate and hygienic dispensary system AND Safe, effective and convenient Chinese Medicine
- The computerized dispensary system can double-check prescription to ensure accuracy
- The dispensary procedures are modernized and automatic; it highly enhances the efficiency and cleanliness
- Medicine prescribed is in form of granules, without the need of decocting
- All granules are manufactured with international GMP standard. Each batch of products has passed through tests of heavy metals, micro-organism, pesticides before going into market. Reliability and safety are thus assured
Terms and Conditions
The terms “Purapharm Group”, “our Group”, “Nong’s”, "we", "us", "our" and "ours" when used in these Terms and Conditions mean PuraPharm International (H.K.) Ltd. and its holding company, subsidiaries, affiliate and related companies. The terms "you", "your" and "yours" when used in these Terms and Conditions mean any user of this website.
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE AND/OR OUR SERVICES.
- We may from time to time revise and/or amend these Terms and Conditions without notice to you.
Modifications to Service
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this website and/or our services or any part thereof with or without notice. You agree that we shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of this website and/or our services or any part thereof.
Medical or Healthcare Advice
- Please note that medical or healthcare information provided by us on this website is for reference only and we do not represent and/or warrant that any such information will meet your health or medical requirements. Furthermore, our website are NOT intended for use in diagnosing and / or treating any medical or health conditions, and are NOT substitutes for qualified professional medical or healthcare advice and / or consultations with qualified medical practitioners and should not be relied on as such. You should always seek professional advice from a qualified medical professional or other healthcare service provider regarding any questions which you may have on a medical or health requirement or condition.
Return and Refund of the Product(s)
- Products are not refundable nor exchangeable for subjective reasons of not meeting personal favor, change of mind or expectation. Save and except for inherent defects or malfunctions, consumable products or personal hygiene products are not refundable or exchangeable once opened or used.
- All products (including Chinese medicine) purchased from PuraPharm® Nong’s clinic are not subject to return or replacement. We only make special replacements for defective products.
- All fees incurred from PuraPharm® Nong’s clinic (including consultation fees, medication fees, treatments, and service packages) are non-refundable.
In the case of any disputes, we reserve the right of final decision.